Satay / Peanut Sauce
Satay / Peanut Sauce (spicy)
Nonya chilli-based Sambal with chilli oil (to add more spiciness): $6.00 (250g tub)
How to re-heat
- best to reheat the sauce in a non-stick saucepan over small or medium heat.
- stir continuously and add one or two tablespoons of water to dilute, if necessary.
- microwaving is not recommended.
- can be stored for up to 6 months if kept frozen. Once thawed, do not refreeze; refrigerate and consume within 48 hours.
Ideas with the peanut sauce
- can be used as a dip for "hot pot" & asian "steam boat".
- add our special sambal chilli, if more "spiciness" is required. Give Satay 4 U a call if you need to purchase this sambal.
- can be added with our satay meats as a stir fry. Add 2 tablespoons of the peanut sauce to the satays during the stir fry.
- if you like the sauce more crunchy, crush some freshly roasted peanuts or cashew nuts and sprinkle over the sauce before serving.
For all orders and enquiries, please contact us.