Satays With a Distinctively Delicious Malay-style Taste
Top quality Malaysian-style satays (uncooked) at wholesale prices.
- Good quality WA produced fresh meats
- Frozen immediately after production to retain its freshness and taste
- Delivery to your doorstep
- Grill delicious satays on your BBQ in the convenience of your home
- Satays for parties as an Entree or Main Course
- Enjoy satay meat as a stir fry
- From $1 per skewer (chicken)
- No preservatives, msg, artificial colouring , artificial flavouring or life expired products
- On request, we also carry lamb, beef and pork belly satay
Origin of satay peanut sauce recipe and marinade: Madam Lily Soo, Malaysian Straits-born from the West Malaysian state of Perak.
Uniquely Malay-style satay... delicious and spicy with hints of lemon grass, coriander, turmeric, cumin, other spices and chilli.
Satays are made from high quality fresh meat cut and seasoned on the same day of meat delivery. Only good quality ingredients are used in the preparation of satays.
Satays as a stir fry. Marinated satay meat on its own (non-skewered) are also available. Delicious as a stir fry and dip with our satay sauce